Our Custom Website


Announcing Our Custom Website

Hi! Today I will talk about our custom website which was built from the ground up with a few goals in mind:

  • Feature a clean and modern design
  • Allow users to easily find what they are looking for
  • Provide the community with frequent updates about the network

The design is fully responsive so that you can use it on a wide range of web browsers and devices.

It’s not just beautiful to look at, it also has a variety of features so you never miss anything, even on the go!

Quick Rundown

The Blog section will feature frequents posts about our network. To check games’ info and leaderboards, head to the Games section. If you want to stalk check a player’s stats, sneakily click on Stats. If you want to check our epic team members, be sure to click on the Team link situated in the footer.

99% of you won’t check it, but Terms and Privacy have to be there for the other 1% of you who care about their data so there they are.

Last, but actually first when it comes to importance, check the Rules section to make sure you are behaving correctly!!

Deeper look

We’ve talked about pages and sections, now let’s talk about some neat functionalities we implemented!

The whole authentication system was designed to allow you to seamlessly integrate this Website and the Minecraft Server. You can create an account on the Server by running the /signup command. You will then be able to check your profile stats on the Website along with other information.

Another one of the upcoming features will be an appeal system. This will be useful for you bad guys to get a second chance and rethink your life choices.

That’s all for today! Stay tuned for new updates and blog posts ;)